The newly renovated and rebranded el PRADO Hotel will open to on October 1, 2021 in downtown Palo Alto. Formerly known as the Garden Court Hotel, el PRADO was overseen by hotel design firm NICOLEHOLLIS.
Design was inspired by Spanish open-air living and the residential feel of the surrounding community. This refresh focuses on transforming the hotel’s interior layout, creating an authentic, vibrant luxury destination designed for the discerning business and leisure traveler.
Upon opening, el PRADO will debut:
- a two-floor glass solarium outfitted with cozy seating adjacent to the breakfast eatery;
- a second-floor bar offering light Spanish inspired bites;
- 6,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space designed for corporate groups, weddings, and specialty celebrations;
- the Library, el PRADO’s latest addition that features a boardroom table, separate lounge area with plush couches, and full technology capabilities for video conferencing; and
- the back courtyard area will also feature a large fireplace and outdoor lounge furniture adjacent to lobby-level meeting rooms for breakout sessions.
Photo: Courtesy of el PRADO Hotel