Tuesday, October 27, 4:00 PM-5:00 PM EDT
Join the International Society of Hospitality Purchasers (ISHP) and Boutique Design for its annual Owners’ Grill—a not-to-be-missed discussion focusing on state of the industry insights, trends, and growth from an owner/investor/developer perspective. Where are the opportunities, who are the new hotel investors, and what is the value of design services provided in today’s economy?
The panel is co-moderated by Michelle Finn, Vice President, Boutique Design Group, Emerald; Laura Klinkose, Executive Vice President, The Carroll Adams Group; and Carl Long, Senior Vice President, Purchasing Management International, L.P.
- John Cooper, Principal, Executive Vice President, Stormont Hospitality Group LLC
- Tim Dixon, Owner, Fe Equus
- Kim Townsend, Executive Vice President Design, Development & Operations, The Cordish Companies
- Ellen Villars, Vice President Sourcing and Procurement – Capital Projects, MGM Resorts International
- Christina Zimmer, Senior Vice President of Design, Highgate