Boutique Design magazine presents the 40th Annual Gold Key Awards for Excellence in Hospitality Design. The 2020 competition’s deadline to submit is July 1. Cost for each entry is $205. To view the award categories and enter, click here.
Judges for the competition include:
- Gonzalo Bustamante, EVP of design and development, MGM Resorts International
- Wing T. Chao, founder, Wing T. Chao Global Advisors
- Wade Fischer, SVP of design and construction, Aimbridge Hospitality
- Julie Frank, SVP of design, Highgate Hotels
- Stacey Green, VP of project management, Pyramid Hotel Group
- Scott Hammons, VP of design and construction, DiamondRock Hospitality Company
- Carl Hren, SVP of development, Concord Hospitality Enterprises Company
- Lori Horvath, managing director of project and development services, hotels/hospitality, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Linda Laucirica, senior director of design and project management, lifestyle full service brands, Marriott International
- David McCaslin, chief development officer, HHM
- Michael Medzigian, chairman and CEO, Watermark Lodging Trust
- Barry Nidiffer, founder and development manager, Barry Partners, LLC
- Thomas Prins, principal, TQP Capital Partners
- Stephani Robson, senior lecturer, Cornell School of Hotel Adminstration
- Christine Shanahan, principal, HVS Design
The awards ceremony will take place Monday, November 9, 2020 at New York’s Cipriani Midtown in conjunction with Boutique Design New York (BDNY). Tickets will be available for purchase this summer. The winners and finalists in each category, in addition to Judges’ So Cool and the Designer of the Year, will be recognized at this special gala event.
Congratulations to our exceptional list of 2019 finalists who can be viewed here.
For questions, contact Keisha Byrd at firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo: Eaton Hong Kong, 2019 winner in Best Eco or Socially Conscious Hotel, by AvroKO