Aimbridge Hospitality is on track to add 220 properties globally, including in the U.S., Canada, Caribbean, United Kingdom, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, and Russia/CIS.
Year to date, Aimbridge has added 128 properties to its portfolio and is on track to add another 120 properties in the next 120 days. Added properties include:
- Hilton Boston Downtown Faneuil Hall, Massachusetts (shown)
- The Murieta Inn and Spa, California
- Renaissance Charleston Historic District, South Carolina
- Hyatt House/Hyatt Place Chicago
- Element Ontario, California
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach, Florida
Interstate Hotels & Resorts, Aimbridge Hospitality’s international division, has also expanded its senior management team with the appointment of Jean-Charles Denis to the role of chief operating officer. Jean-Charles oversees operations across all Interstate’s hotels in the UK, Ireland, Europe, and Russia.
Photo: Courtesy of Aimbridge Hospitality