Up-and-coming designers to be celebrated at BDwest
Boutique Design has selected the 12th annual Boutique 18, its yearly roster of noteworthy, on-the-rise designers in the hospitality industry. The 2017 honorees will be inducted at a ceremony at The Theatre at Ace Hotel during the fifth annual Boutique Design West (BDwest) trade fair and conference, April 5 and 6 at the Los Angeles Convention Center. They will also be profiled in the April edition of Boutique Design magazine.
This year’s honorees are:
* Carlita Alexander, director of interiors, Josh Held Design
* Nick Domitrovich, senior designer, Puccini Group
* Mark Eacott, associate, Hirsch Bedner Associates (HBA)
* Christopher Evans, senior associate, Rottet Studio
* Jennifer Fleming, principal, interior designer, Rice Fergus Miller
* Britni Flores, interior designer, Studio McCormack
* Susan LaFleur, principal, director of hospitality interiors, Stantec
* James Lee, associate design director, Wilson Associates
* Patrick Martin, Los Angeles director, Meyer Davis
* Lindsey McPhail, manager, interior design, Holland America Group, serving Princess Cruises
* Jaclyn Moser, partner, Harken Interiors
* Chi-Thien Nguyen, interior designer, Elkus Manfredi Architects
* Staci Patton, principal, DLR Group
* Jenna Rochon, project designer, Avenue Interior Design
*Afrooz Sahraei-Esfahani, interior designer, J/Brice Design Intl.
* Elizabeth Schlotzhauer Putnam, senior interior designer, associate, Jeffrey Beers
* Brooke Taylor, director of interiors, Arcsine
* Kia Weatherspoon, president, Determined by Design
“This is our most seasoned and experienced class ever, and they demonstrate the creativity, innovation and passion for design that have always served as the hallmarks of the B18 honor,” says Matthew Hall, Boutique Design magazine.
Did you enjoy this article? Click here to subscribe to the magazine.